|KB no longer maintained - Didger is a Legacy Product. Legacy Products are still supported, but no longer receive new features or updates. The majority of Didger's features have been moved to Surfer. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.|
The Map | Surfer | Grid Data command could be grayed out in Didger for a number of reasons:
- Surfer 7 or higher is not installed on the computer
- There are not sufficient objects digitized with Z values in the Z-level field (usually the Primary ID field).
- The project is calibrated with a log axis. Log axes are not supported with this command.
- The project is calibrated with descending axes. For the Grid Data command to work, the project limits need to have an Xmin less than the Xmax.
- Verify that you have run both Didger and Surfer as administrators so their paths are written to the registry and they are able to find one another.
Updated October 6, 2016
Please sign in to leave a comment.