|KB no longer maintained - Didger is a Legacy Product. Legacy Products are still supported, but no longer receive new features or updates. The majority of Didger's features have been moved to Surfer. Please contact email@example.com with any questions.|
- Click File | Import.
- In the Import dialog, select the desired data file and click Open.
- In the Import Options dialog, ensure Create Post Map is NOT checked.
- Complete the remaining fields and desired and then click Import.
- Select the desired Symbol objects in the Data Manager.
- In the Property Manager, click in the Modify Labels field.
- In the Label Position Editor, select the desired ID in the Available Fields field and then click Add.
- Adjust the Label Position as desired and then click OK.
You can also assign IDs to the post map object itself after it is created, by entering the IDs in either the Data Manager or the Property Manager. These IDs for the post map object are used to label the post map, but they are not exported.
Updated May 31, 2018