|KB no longer maintained - Didger is a Legacy Product. Legacy Products are still supported, but no longer receive new features or updates. The majority of Didger's features have been moved to Surfer. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.|
You can clip a file to certain rectangular or square extents in Didger by utilizing the Map | Project Limits command.
- Open Didger and go to File | Import.
- Select the file to import and click Open.
- Walk through the import options (if necessary) until the file is imported.
- Go to Map | Project Limits.
- Enter in the X and Y Min/Max values you want, be sure Clip Map Objects During Export is checked, and click OK.
- Go to File | Export and export to a new file.
Updated: May 30, 2018