- Select a polyline or polygon,
- In the Property Manager, expand the Line Properties section
- Click on the Style drop down menu and choose your line style.
The complex line styles are displayed after the first 13 line styles (and any other custom line styles you may have added). Many of the new line styles have symbols drawn on one side of the line. To change which side of the line the symbols are drawn (or reverse the orientation of the symbols), follow these steps:
- Select the polyline or polygon.
- Go to Draw | Reverse Direction.
Now the symbols will be plotted on the other side of the line or will reverse direction.
Updated: May 25, 2018