|KB no longer maintained - Didger is a Legacy Product. Legacy Products are still supported, but no longer receive new features or updates. The majority of Didger's features have been moved to Surfer. Please contact email@example.com with any questions.|
There is not a way to snap a vertex in a polyline or polygon to a point, but you can edit the coordinates of any vertex in the polyline/polygon to match those of the point using the Coordinate Manager.
To do this:
- Select the point and write down the exact coordinates for that point, as seen in the Coordinate Manager.
- Then select the polyline or polygon. The coordinates for all the vertices will be displayed in the Coordinate Manager.
- Click on one set of coordinates. The vertex that corresponds to those coordinates will be highlighted in green on the polyline or polygon.
- Use the arrow keys on the keyboard to scroll up/down in the Coordinate Manager until the vertex you want is selected.
- Change the coordinates for that vertex by highlighting the X or Y values in the Coordinate Manager and typing in new values.
Updated: October 5, 2016