Technical Support is free to all users for as long as you own the product. You must register your product in order to receive technical support.
Technical support can be contacted by phone, fax, or email.
Golden Software business hours are 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM Mountain Time, Monday through Friday, excluding U.S. holidays.
Other methods to find answers to your questions:
- In the program (most recent version):
- Information Request: You are welcome to send an email directly to the product expert. To submit an information request, use the File | Feedback | Information Request command in the program.
- Suggestion: We encourage customers to submit suggestions when there is something that you would like to see added or improved in the program. To submit a suggestion, use the File | Feedback | Suggestions command in the program.
- Problem Report: To submit an error report, use the File | Feedback | Problem Report command in the program.
- Support on the web:
- Support Forum: Post questions for free. Our product experts check the forum daily. Other users are also able to answer questions.
- Knowledge Base: Search the comprehensive list of questions and answers for each program. Questions are updated/added on a regular basis.
- Blog: Read articles written by program experts. The articles give detailed steps to achieve tasks in the programs, quick tips, and link to other information that may interest you.
- Webinars and Training Videos: Watch videos covering basics and advanced tips.
- Live Chat: Available Monday-Friday 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM Mountain Time. Click the Available link at the top of page during these hours to connect live to a technical support representative.
Updated September 30, 2016