Text objects can be displayed using any TrueType font on your system. Grapher supports Unicode characters and fonts. You can either use a Windows included font, such as Symbol, or you can use any Unicode font that contains the Greek characters. To add Greek characters:
- Click the Insert | Draw | Text command.
- Click on the plot window where the text should appear.
- In the Text Editor, select the font from the list at the top left. For instance, you could select Symbol.
- Type the text in the edit portion of the window. The text will appear in the correct language.
Type the text directly into the Text Editor.
- When all text has been added, click OK. The text appears in the plot window.
Updated July 26, 2019
Please sign in to leave a comment.