In Windows XP open the CMD by:
- Click the Start | Run command.
- In the Run dialog
- Enter CMD.
- Press OK.
In Windows Vista and Windows 7 open the CMD by:
- Click the Start command.
- In the Start Search field, enter CMD.
- In the Programs section, click on CMD.
In Windows 8 and Windows 10 open the CMD by:
- Hover to the right of the desktop screen.
- Click on the Search icon.
- In the Search field, enter CMD.
- In the Apps section, click on Command Prompt.
Enter the following command in the prompt:
msiexe/p “c:\program files\golden software\grapher 7\Grapher(7.4.2756)_Patch.msp”
If this procedure does not work, verify that the msiexec.exe file is available on your computer and report the version of Windows that you are using. You can also contact us with your serial number and request full download instructions to avoid using the patch.
Updated July 7, 2016