Yes, you can create a cumulative histogram in Grapher. To display the data as a cumulative histogram, follow the steps below.
- Create your histogram by clicking the Home | New Graph | Statistical | Vertical Histogram () command.
- Select the histogram data file and click Open.
- Click on the Histogram object in the Object Manager to select it.
- Click on the Plot tab in the Property Manager.
- Click the next to Bins.
- Check the box next to the Display as cumulative plot option. The counts are automatically added to the previous bin to create each new bin.
- To display cumulative frequencies, check the box next to the Display as relative frequency option, as well.
The images below show the normal counts histogram on the left and the cumulative counts histogram on the right.
Updated August 5, 2019