Yes, you can create a cumulative histogram in Grapher. To display the data as a cumulative histogram, follow the steps below.
- Create your histogram by clicking the Graphs | Create | Statistical | Vertical Histogram () command.
- Select the histogram data file and click Open.
- Click on the Histogram 1 object in the Object Manager to select it.
- Click on the Plot tab in the Property Manager.
- Click the next to Bins.
- Check the box next to the Display as cumulative plot option. The counts are automatically added to the previous bin to create each new bin.
- To display cumulative frequencies, check the box next to the Display as relative frequency option, as well.
- The images below show the normal counts histogram on the left and the cumulative counts histogram on the right.
Updated July 7, 2016