You can copy and paste objects from one SRF plot into another.
- Click File | Open and open the first SRF file.
- Click Home | Selection | Select All | Select All or press the CTRL+A on the keyboard.
- Click Home | Clipboard | Copy or press the CTRL+C keys on the keyboard.
- Click File | Open and open the second SRF file.
- Click Home | Clipboard | Paste or press the Ctrl+V keys on the keyboard.The objects will be pasted to the center of the screen.
- You can move drawn objects after they are pasted by clicking and dragging the objects on the screen. Or, you can use the Home | Selection | Select All | Select All and Map Tools | Map Tools | Overlay Maps command to overlay maps.
Updated September 18, 2017