Two SRF files can currently be merged into one by copying the objects in one file and pasting them into another. If you would like a built in function for merging separate SRF files, please let us know.
- Click File | Open and open the first SRF file.
- Click Home | Selection | Select All | Select All or press the CTRL+A on the keyboard.
- Click Home | Clipboard | Copy or press the CTRL+C on the keyboard.
- Click File | Open and open the second SRF file.
- Click Home | Clipboard | Paste or press the Ctrl+V on the keyboard. The objects will be pasted to the center of the screen.
- You can move drawn objects after they are pasted by clicking and dragging the objects on the screen. Or, you can use the Home | Selection | Select All | Select All and Map Tools | Map Tools | Overlay Maps command to overlay maps.
Updated November 5, 2018