Use one of the rainbow presets to apply rainbow colors to your contour map.
To apply a rainbow preset:
- Select the Contours layer in the Contents window.
- In the Properties window, click the Levels tab.
- Make sure the Fill contours check box is checked.
- Click on the button to the right of Fill colors and select one of the rainbow presets, such as Rainbow. The colors are applied.
- To make any changes to the preset colors, click the (...) button to the right of Fill colors. Make your edits in the Colormap dialog and click OK.
Updated September 12, 2017