Full support of date/time data was added in Surfer 12. When mapping date/time data, the axis label formatting may also need to be adjusted. To format axes on a Surfer map with dates or times, follow these steps:
- Create the map using dates or times for the X or Y data. See: How can I grid my data using date/times?
- Click the appropriate Axis in the Contents window, to select it.
- In the Properties window, click on the Labels page and expand the Label Format section.
- Click in the Type field and select Date/time.
- The format of the labels can then be adjusted in the Date/Time Format field.
Updated November 6, 2018