|KB no longer maintained - Voxler is a retired product. Golden Software retired products are still supported, but no longer receive new features or updates. Many of Voxler's features are moving to Surfer . Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.|
Creating a lattice from an XYZC data file is what the Gridder module does. You can save this lattice information directly from the Gridder module.
- Click File | Import and import your XYZC data file (ie. DAT, XLS, XLSX, etc).
- Attach a Gridder module to the data source module by right clicking over the data source module in the Network Manager and clicking Computational | Gridder.
- Change any of the properties of the Gridder module in the Property Manager and click Begin Gridding.
- Once the gridding process is complete, your data has been converted into a 3D lattice.
- You can right click over the Gridder module and click Graphics Output | <module type> to visualize the data, or you can right click over the Gridder module and click Save Data to save the lattice data to a file (ie. XLSX).
Updated August 15, 2018