To load and visualize a Surfer GRD file, load the GRD file and display it as a HeightField. To turn off the display of the blanked nodes, edit the ColorMap so the opacity of the data minimum is set to 0:
- Click File | Import (File | Load Data in Voxler 2).
- In the Import dialog, select the GRD file and click Open.
- In the Network Manager, right click over the data module and go to Graphics Output | HeightField to attach a HeightField module.The blanked nodes will be shown as a flat plane at the Z minimum of the GRD data (below in purple).
- In the Propertiy Manager, click on the ellipsis (...) button to the right of the Colormap option.
- In the Colormap Editor, double click at the left end of the top spectrum to add a new node close to the one at the left end.
- Select the node at the left end and change the Opacity (upper right) to 0.
- Click Close and the flat area of the blanked nodes will be removed.
Updated October 10, 2016