The individual text blocks in a complex text log can be modified in several ways:
- You can modify the text block contents in the data table. The complex text log will update with the text changes.
- You can edit individual text block entries in the Property Manager.
- Select the text log.
- In the Property Manager, click the Log tab.
- In the Data section, select the desired text block entry from the Block Item dropdown list.
- Click the Edit button to open the Edit Block Item dialog.
- Make text content and format changes.
- Click OK. Any changes made in the dialog are not saved back to the data table.
- You can double-click on an individual text block item directly in the view to open the Edit Block Item dialog. Make content and format changes and click OK. Again, the changes made in the dialog are not saved to the data table.
Updated: June 28, 2016