To change the spatial reference information for an unreferenced image in a base map layer:
- Expand Base 1 in the Object Manager and click on Image 1.
- On the General page of the Property Manager, in the Spatial Extents section, type in the Left, Right, Bottom, and Top spatial extents.
- Select Base 1 in the Object Manager.
- In the Coordinate System tab of the Property Manager click the Set button.
- Navigate to your desired coordinate system and click OK.
If the image is already georeferenced, then the image will import into Strater with the correct spatial reference information.
Updated: June 29, 2016