Yes, you can classify your tadpole symbols by including a “Type” or “Keyword” column in the data table:
- If you don't yet have a column that you wish to color your symbols with, click to the depth log containing your tadpole log information and add such a column (such as structure type like "fault", "fracture", and "joint").
- Right click on this column and click Create Scheme.
- The Table Name and Column Name should be automatically filled in, and the Scheme Type should be set to Keyword. Give your scheme a Scheme Name and click OK.
- Click to the view window where your tadpole log is located.
- Select the tadpole log.
- On the Log page in the Property Manager, check the box next to Use keyword scheme and then set the Keyword scheme to the scheme you just created.
- To edit the symbol properties in the scheme, click Home | Display | Scheme Editor.
- Under the Keyword section, expand the keyword scheme. There is a scheme item for each keyword in the data table column you created the scheme from.
- Select each item and change the properties for those items on the right side of the dialog.
- Click OK when finished editing to apply the changes to the log.
Updated: June 29, 2018