It looks like you were able to select Layers in the Object Manager and change the Keyword scheme in the Property Manager to change the scheme used by the layers. Now, you can change the scheme used by the logs. Select Logs in the Object Manager and change the scheme.
If the logs in the cross section are zone bar logs, each log will have this symbol next to it in the Object Manager. For this log type you can simply change the Keyword scheme for the Logs object to the same scheme used for the Layers.
Select the Logs object in the Object Manager and in the Property Manager
change the Keyword scheme used by all of the logs.
If the logs in the cross section are lithology logs each log will have this symbol next to it in the Object Manager. In this case, you will have to do a little editing in the Scheme Editor to copy your custom keyword scheme to a lithology keyword scheme. If this is the case, follow these steps:
- Click Home | Display | Scheme Editor.
- Under the Keyword group, select the keyword scheme used by the Layers object.
- Click the Copy Scheme button at the bottom of the window.
- Select the copied scheme and click the Convert between Keyword Scheme and Lithology Scheme button , also at the bottom of the window. That will convert the copied keyword scheme to a lithology keyword scheme.
- Click OK in the Scheme Editor.
- Select Logs in the Object Manager and in the Property Manager set the Lithology scheme to the new lithology keyword scheme you created.
Updated February 25, 2020