|KB no longer maintained - Strater is a retired product. Golden Software retired products are still supported, but no longer receive new features or updates. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.|
Absolutely! You can rename any custom fill styles in the Fill Style Manager. To do so:
- Click Home | Display | Fill Style Manager.
- In the Fill Style Manager dialog, select a custom fill style from the list.
- Click the Rename button. This button is only active if a custom fill style is selected; it is not available if the selected fill style is one of the predefined styles.
- In the Style Name dialog, enter a new name into the Name this style box and click OK.
- Click X in the top right corner of the Fill Style Manager to close it.
Alternatively, you can enter a name for a custom fill style as you are creating it in the Fill Style Editor by typing it into the Name box or by clicking the Save to Style List button.
Updated March 20, 2018
Please sign in to leave a comment.