To add additional plots to an existing legend, please follow these steps:
- Click on the Legend in the Object Manager to select it.
- In the Property Manager, click on the Legend tab.
- Click the Edit button next to Entries.
- In the Legend Entries dialog, click the Add button.
- In the Select Plot dialog, click on each plot that should be added to the legend. All selected plots are highlighted in blue. Click OK.
- The new plots are added to the Legend Entries dialog. Change the format for these new plots, if desired, and click OK.
The plots are added to the legend.
Updated September 30, 2016