To edit the symbols in a class plot,
- Create the class plot if it does not already exist.
- Click the Graphs | Create | Basic | Class Plot command (.
- Select the worksheet and click Open.
- Click on the Class Scatter Plot 1 in the Object Manager.
- In the Property Manager, click on the Plot tab.
- Click the Edit button next to the Classes option. The Edit Classes dialog appears.
- To change each class to a different symbol color, style, or size:
- select the class and click the Properties button.
- Change the Symbol, Size, or any of the options in the Fill or Line sections. Click OK whent the symbol has the correct shape, color, and size.
- Repeat this step for each additional class.
- To change the size of all symbols in all of the classes:
- Click the Symbol sizes button.
- Change the Default size option and click OK.
- To change the symbol shape or color for all of the symbols in all of the classes:
- Click the Classes symbol button.
- Change the Symbol or any of the options in the Fill or Line sections. Click OK and all of the symbols for all of the classes will update.
- When all classes are showing the correct symbol, color, and size, click OK. Each class will show the proper symbol.
Updated September 30, 2016