Grapher graphs are sized according to the axis lengths. If the graph is too small to fit the page, the axis lengths can be adjusted. To do so:
- Enable the page outline and margin outline by clicking Layout | Display | Page Outline and Layout | Display | Margins. This will make it clear where the graph lies on the page:
- Click one of the axes in the Object Manager to select it.
- In the Property Manager, click on the Axis tab.
- Change the Length to an appropriate size for the page.
- Repeat steps 2-4 for the other axis.
- Click on the Graph object in the Object Manager.
- Click and drag the graph to the desired location so that the entire graph fits within the margins on the page.
Note that if you have multiple X or Y axes, the lengths and locations may need to be adjusted for each axis if the axes lengths are not linked to one another.
Updated March 13, 2019