You can change the minimum value of a grid file to 0 using Grid Math. To do this:
- Click Grids | Calculate | Math.
- In the Grid Math dialog, click the Add Grids button, select the grid file and click Open.
- Specify a new name for the Output Grid File, if desired.
- Enter the function max(A,0) to replace all negative values with 0, or you can use the function IF(A=-9999.99, 0, A) to specifically replace only -9999.99 with 0 (leaving other negative values alone).
- Click OK and the new grid file is created.
Updated October 11, 2017