Yes, Surfer does have a network license option. We refer to this license as a concurrent-use license.
The Golden Software concurrent-use license agreement permits the software to be installed on multiple computers for use by anyone in your organization. The number of simultaneous users is limited to the number of license seats.
These resources will provide you with further concurrent-use license information:
- What Licensing Options Are Available?
- I Have A Single-User License. Can I Change It To A Concurrent-Use License?
- Surfer pricing page
- How do I set up my license server for Strater, Surfer and Grapher?
- Installation Best Practices
- Online Licensing Documentation
Updated October 16, 2018