The 3D wireframe map always displays the full extents of the grid file. To change the X and Y extents of the map, the extents of the grid file must be changed.
Follow the steps below to do this:
- Click the Grids | Resize | Mosaic command.
- Select the grid file and click Open.
- In the Output Grid Geometry section, set the desired X and Y limits.
- Set the Output Grid File name to a new grid file name that describes the grid and limits. For instance, you might have smaller_local_area.grd as the file name.
- Click OK and a new grid is created.
- Select the current 3D Wireframe layer in the Contents window.
- In the Properties window, on the General page, click the Open Grid button to the right of the grid file name.
- Select the new smaller grid and click Open.
- Click OK and the map updates to the new limits of the new grid
Updated October 30, 2017