To change the number of decimal digits recorded when digitizing, you can set this option in the Digitized Coordinates window.
- Select the map and click Map Tools | Layer Tools | Digitize.
- Click on the map. The Digitized Coordinates window opens.
- Click Options | Coordinate Format.
- Select the format you wish to use for the digitized data and click OK.
- You may want to then clear the coordinates of the first point you digitized. Then continue digitizing the data and the XY(Z) values are recorded in the specified format.
- Click File | Save As to save the coordinates.
- Press ESC on the keyboard to exit digitizing mode.
Updated August 31, 2020