There is a default maximum number of duplicates to report in the Gridding Report. Any duplicates that exceed this number will not be reported in the Gridding Report. To return more duplicates in the report, increase this default number by following these steps:
- Click File | Defaults.
- Expand the Miscellaneous section.
- Select the MaxReportDups option.
- For the Setting value, enter the number of the maximum report duplicate data points you want. For example, enter 500.
- For the Setting persistence, set it to Always reset.
- Click OK and click Yes to save the changes.
- Now grid the data. The Duplicate Filtering section of the Grid Data Report will report a maximum of 500 deleted or retained duplicates.
Updated September 13, 2017