If you have a HeightField in Voxler, you can import any supported vector file into the project and drape it or overlay it on the HeightField. After the vector file has been imported, the steps to overlay the vector file are:
- In the Network Manager, click the connector on the right side of the vector file module.
- Drag the cursor to the connecter on the left side of the HeightField module.The connector line turns yellow to indicate a successful connection.
- Click the mouse and in the context menu click the Connect Input Vector Overlay (not connected) option.
- In the Network Manager, select the HeightField module.
- In the Property Manager, click the Vector Overlay tab and check the Show checkbox.
Created October 28, 2015.