Although it is not currently possible to display the sample values along the well path generated from the WellRender module; the well data can be extracted from the WellData module, re-imported, and rendered using a ScatterPlot module. The ScatterPlot labels can be turned on for the component values, which are the sample values, and the sample values for the wells will be labeled.
To do so, use these steps:
- In the Network Manager, click the WellData module to select it.
- Click Network | Computational | ExtractPoints.
- In the Network Manager, click the ExtractPoints module to select it.
- Right-click and choose the Save Data command from the context menu.
- In the Export dialog, name the file, change the Save as type to DAT, and click Save.
- In the Data Export Options dialog, click OK.
- Click File | Import to import the data back into the project.
- In the Network Manager, click the data file to select it.
- In the Property Manager, make sure the Output type is set to Points and the correct columns are assigned.
- In the Network Manager, click Network | Graphics Output | ScatterPlot.
- In the Network Manager, click the ScatterPlot module to select it.
- In the Property Manager, click the Labels tab.
- Check the Show labels checkbox.
- Change the Label field to Column D (which contains the sample values).
Updated July 12, 2016