|KB no longer maintained - Didger is a Legacy Product. Legacy Products are still supported, but no longer receive new features or updates. The majority of Didger's features have been moved to Surfer. Please contact email@example.com with any questions.|
Didger 3 and higher allow you to specify which datum to use for the UTM coordinate system. Didger 2 uses NAD27 datum.
The datum can be changed in Didger 5 using the steps below:
- In the Layer Manager, select the layer of interest.
- Click Map | Change Projection.
- In the Assign Coordinate System dialog, select the coordinate system. For example, North America NAD83 UTM zone 13N then click the Modify button.
- In the Define Coordinate System dialog, change the Datum by clicking the drop down and choosing a new one.
- Click OK in both dialog boxes to save your changes.
Updated August 6, 2018