To see all of the data for all of the objects in the active layer in MapViewer, you can display the linked data file in a worksheet window using the Home | Data | View command.
Alternatively, you can post the data on the map itself by following these steps:
- Click the thematic map layer in the Object Manager.
- Go to the Data Labels tab of the Property Manager.
- Check the box to Show data labels.
- In the Label Sets section, click the Add button. In the Pick Columns to Add dialog, choose your desired variable column and click Add.
- If you don't want the default column to display as well, change the Label set to that default column then click the Remove button.
Updated March 2, 2015