Grapher defaults to the most recently used export format in version 13 and newer. If you're using an older version and would like to set a default Export format, follow the steps below.
- Close Grapher completely.
- Open Windows Explorer and browse to the main Grapher directory. This is C:\Program Files\Golden Software\Grapher <version>.
- Open the gsio.ini file in a text editor such as Notepad.
- In the [ExportFilters] section, highlight the export format that you would like to be the default. Cut and paste the entire line to the top of the list. The items are in the order they will appear in the drop down list in the Export dialog. The top item is the default format.
- Save and close the INI file.
- When you open Grapher the next time and click the File | Export, the new default will be shown.
Updated April 2023