There are a number of locations where sample Grapher scripts can be found. These include:
On the Web:
- Download Grapher scripts from the Grapher Automation knowledge base.
- Search the Grapher Scripter forums for full scripts and script snippets.
In the Program:
- Full script samples are included with Grapher. Scripts are located in the C:\Program Files\Golden Software\Grapher 13\Samples\Scripts folder.
- Full script samples and snippets for all methods and properties are included in the program's help file. Click the Developer | Help | Grapher Automation Help command to open the help, or navigate to http://grapherhelp.goldensoftware.com/#t=automisc%2FIntroducing_Scripter.htm in a web browser.
- Grapher has a script recorder available with the Developer | Scripts | Record command. This records all of the steps performed after Record is clicked.
Updated December 18, 2017