Yes, Grapher has an option that allows you to click a point on the plot and the corresponding worksheet value is highlighted. To enable this option in Grapher 10, 11, or 12:
- Click the File | Options command.
- On the left side of the Options dialog, click the Plots option.
- On the right side, check the box next to the Display value on click option.
- To highlight the value in the worksheet, check the box next to the Highlight worksheet option.
- Click OK.
- Click on the plot name in the Object Manager to select it.
- Click and hold the mouse button down over a point and the value is displayed in the status bar. The corresponding row is highlighted in the worksheet.
The mouse is hovered over the point (26, 9293.52).
The row in the worksheet is highlighted at the
data point where the plot has been clicked.
Updated July 7, 2016