Yes, Grapher has an option that allows you to click a point on the plot and the corresponding worksheet value is highlighted. To enable this option in Grapher 10 and newer:
- Click the File | Options command.
- On the left side of the Options dialog, click the Plots option in the Environment section.
- On the right side, check the box in the Display value on click field.
- To highlight the value in the worksheet, check the box in the Highlight worksheet field.
- Click OK.
- Click on the plot name in the Object Manager to select it.
- If the worksheet is not already opened, click Graph Tools | Worksheet | Display.
- Click on a point on the graph and the X and Y values are highlighted in the worksheet.
The mouse is hovered over the point (2001, 56466)and the X and Y values in the worksheet are highlighted at the data point where the plot has been clicked.
Updated September 21, 2018