In Grapher (versions 11 and higher), the digitizing symbol can be changed to any symbol, symbol color, and size to fit the needs in any situation. To set the digitizing symbol options:
- Click the File | Options command.
- On the left side of the dialog, click on Digitize Format.
- On the right side of the dialog, click the next to Symbol.
- Set the Symbol, Symbol set, Size, and Fill or Line properties for the symbol.
- Click OK and digitize on the plot. The changed symbol is displayed.
In Grapher 10, the digitizing symbol is a small red cross hair. This allows the user to easily digitize points close together in most cases.
Updated December 7, 2017