Data values can be rounded in Surfer's worksheet to your preferred number of decimal places. Use the ROUND( X, Y ) function in the worksheet:
- Select the data you wish to round.
- Click Data | Data | Transform.
- In the Transform equation box, replace the C with the column letter for the column you wish to round, and delete everything after the equal sign (=).
- Click the Functions>> button, then double click on ROUND( X, Y ) in the Function name list.
- In the Transform equation box, replace X with the column letter for the column you wish to round, and replace Y with the number of digits after the decimal point that you wish to round to.
- Click OK and the data is replaced with the rounded data.
Updated October, 2021
Please sign in to leave a comment.