If Surfer doesn't have the keyboard shortcuts you want, you can create your own keyboard shortcuts!
For example, to create a keyboard shortcut that creates a new contour map, you can follow these steps:
- Click File | Customize Ribbon.
- Click the Customize button to the right of Keyboard shortcuts.
- Set the Category to Home, select New Contour Map under the list of Commands.
- Put your cursor in the Press New Shortcut Key box and then press CTRL+SHIFT+C on the keyboard.
- Verify that Assigned to reads [Unassigned]. This area displays the command that this shortcut is currently assigned to.
- Click the Assign button to save it.
- Click Close. Now you can use CTRL+SHIFT+C to create a new contour map.
Updated September 19, 2017