To undo a custom post map label position in Surfer, you can click Home | Undo | Undo.
If you edited the label positions a few actions ago and want to get back to the default position, you can reset the label positions by following these steps:
- Select the Post layer in the Contents window.
- In the Properties window, click the Labels tab.
- Set the Position relative to symbol to a different position (e.g. Left).
- Click Yes in the Post Map Properties warning dialog.
- Then set the Position relative to symbol back to whatever position you want.
Updated October 26, 2018