|KB no longer maintained - Voxler is a retired product. Golden Software retired products are still supported, but no longer receive new features or updates. Many of Voxler's features are moving to Surfer . Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.|
To capture a video in Voxler, follow these steps:
- Click Actions | Capture Video or click the Capture Video button in the toolbar ().
- In the Capture Video Options dialog, set the following:
- The file Path where you would like the video to be stored.
- The desired Frame Rate. This affects how choppy (low number) or smooth (high number) the output is, as well as how large the output file is (low number = smaller file).
- The desired video Quality. Here again, a larger value results in an increased output file size.
- Click Start Capture.
- When you are finished recording, click Stop Capture.
- Click Close to close the dialog.
In addition, you can export individual scenes in Voxler to a bitmap file such as GIF, TIF, JPG, and PNG, and use the scenes to create an animated GIF file in ImageMagick, Paint Shop Pro, or a similar third-party or free online program.
Updated December 14, 2018
Please sign in to leave a comment.