|KB no longer maintained - Voxler is a retired product. Golden Software retired products are still supported, but no longer receive new features or updates. Many of Voxler's features are moving to Surfer . Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.|
Export individual objects to 3D DXF or Inventor (IV):
- In the Network Manager, select the graphics output module desired for export.
- Right-click on the module and choose Save Data from the context menu.
- In the Export dialog, name the file, change the Save as type to IV or DXF, and click Save.
- If you chose DXF, you will see the Export Options dialog. In this dialog, choose AutoCAD 2007 and do not check any of the other checkbox options, and click OK.
- Note: the ObliqueImage module, the OrthoImage module, and the VolRender module are NOT supported by 3D DXF.
The entire scene in Voxler can be exported to Inventor (IV) format by using the File | Export command.
The Gridder module can export gridded data to the following 3D Lattice File Formats:
Keep XYZ coordinates same as data coordinates:
- Hierarchical Data Format (HDF): U3, R3, C3, P (See Note 1 below)
- Iris Explorer (LAT): U3, R3, C3
- PLOT-3D (P3D + Q): C3 (P)
Set XYZ coordinates to lattice line numbers:
- Amira Mesh (AM): U3, R3, C3
- AVS Field (FLD): U3, R3, C3
- Tagged Image File Format (TIF): U2, U3, B
- Visualization Toolkit (VTK): U3, R3, C3
- Voxler Data (VDAT): P
- Raw Binary (RAW): U3
(You specify XYZ dimensions on input).
- U3: Uniform 3D Lattice
- R3: Rectilinear 3D Lattice
- C3: Curvilinear 3D Lattice
- P: Points
- B: Bitmap
Updated May 2020