Voxler uses an X:Y:Z scale of 1:1:1. The straight line indicates that the extent of one direction is much larger than the other directions.
- In the Network Manager, click on the data source module.
- In the Property Manager, view the XYZ limits.
- Insert a Transform module between the data source module and the Graphics Output module.
- In the Network Manager, select the Transfom module
- In the Property Manager, click the Transform tab, and set the Scale of the X, Y, and Z directions to fit your needs
Change the Z Scale to change the
size of the Bounding Box and ScatterPlot.
Updated October 10, 2016