- Use Actions | Capture Video (Edit | Capture Video in Voxler 2) or click the Capture Video icon on the toolbar.
- When the Capture Video Options dialog opens, make sure to select: the file Path you would like the video stored; the Frame Rate; the Video Quality.
- Click Start Capture.
- When you are finished recording, click Stop Capture and click Close.
To insert the video into PowerPoint:
- Select the Insert tab from PowerPoint’s menu ribbon.
- Select Movie | Movie from File.
- When the Insert Movie dialog opens, navigate to the video (AVI) file that was created in Voxler and click OK.
- Choose how you want the movie to start in the Slide Show, click either Automatically or When Clicked.
Some users have reported that videos that were created in Voxler and inserted into a slide show in PowerPoint playback in an incorrect aspect ratio. This can be corrected by changing the Voxler video AVI file extension to MPG by right-clicking on the file and choosing Rename. For example, change VoxlerVideo.avi to VoxlerVideo.mpg.
Updated July 17, 2018