|KB no longer maintained - Strater is a retired product. Golden Software retired products are still supported, but no longer receive new features or updates. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.|
You can set the scale of the map in the view properties. You can access the view properties by:
- Deselecting everything (Ctrl+Shift+A)
- Clicking in the white space outside the page margin
- Clicking View | Display| View Properties
- Clicking on a view name in the View Manager
How you set this specific scale depends on what the Depth Settings property is set to in the Property Manager. If Depth Settings is set to:
- Automatic, uncheck the box next to Auto-recalculate scale and set the Scaling depth per inch to 10.
- User defined, set the Scaling depth per inch to 10.
- Collars table, either enter 10 into the Scale column for the desired Hole ID in the collars table, or uncheck the box next to Auto-recalculate scale and set the Scaling depth per inch to 10.
Updated: April 30, 2018