You can check which table type a table is by navigating to that table and clicking Table | Table | Browser. The Table Browser dialog will show the table name and type for all tables in the project.
Follow the steps below to create a linked text object connected to table column data.
- Click the Draw | Shape | Linked Text command.
- Click in the Viewer window where you would like the linked text to be placed.
- Press ESC to exit drawing mode.
- Click the Linked Text object to select it.
- In the Property Manager, click the current value in the Linked text type field and select Column.
- Click the current value if the Linked text table field and select the desired table.
- Click the current value in the Data column field and select the column containing the desired data.
- If a Collars or Text Item table was selected in step 6, click the current value in the Hole ID filter field and select the desired hole ID.
Updated: January 4, 2019