- Click File | Page Setup.
- In the Page Setup dialog, note the Height of the Log Pane.
- Divide the scale you want per page (20m in this case) by the height of the log pane. For example, if the log pane height is 7.8”, you would divide 20 by 7.8 to get 2.56.
- Click Cancel or click the X in the upper right corner of the dialog to close it.
- Click View | Display | View Properties.
- In the Property Manager, in the Scale section on the View page, uncheck Auto-recalculate scale.
- Set the Scaling depth per inch (or centimeter) to the number calculated in step 3 (i.e. 2.56 for our example).
*Note: If you're using Strater 4 or 5 and you've set the header and/or footer panes to display on the first, last, or first and last pages, or you've set different header pane heights for the first versus the other pages, you will need to take this into account in your calculation.
Updated September 10, 2018