If you have many null values in your data, you may want to set the NULL Value for the project so that Strater ignores those values in the data table. This will help Strater determine appropriate depth settings, creating range schemes, etc.
- Click File | Options.
- In the General | General section enter the correct NULL data value for the data.
- Click OK to apply the change.
- Click View | Display | View Properties.
- In the Property Manager, click on the Project tab.
- Enter the correct NULL data value for the data and it will be immediately applied.
Updated: October 4, 2016