Welcome to an exclusive webinar hosted by Golden Software featuring Zach Dickson, the owner of Dickson & Associates, a firm known for their expertise in forensic analysis of complex environmental data. Join Drew + Zach as they delve into a comprehensive exploration of a site's historical trichloroethylene (TCE) impact on regional groundwater.
Using Surfer, they will present their site characterization including a model of the TCE plume’s extent and the determination of groundwater flow in a heavily pumped environment. The final result will be a showcase of the report figure shared with the client and a firsthand account of the professional recommendations derived from the Surfer model.
This webinar will cover the following topics:
- An overview of the historic TCE impact on the regional groundwater at the site
- A walkthrough of the site characterization in 3D with Surfer
- Tips on determining the groundwater flow in a heavily pumped environment
- Modeling the extent of the TCE plume in Surfer
- A reveal of the final report figure and professional recommendations derived from the Surfer model