Previous version Voxler and Strater products may be eligible to upgrade to the current version and instructions are provided below.
Surfer and Grapher upgrades are no longer offered. Standard Surfer and Grapher licenses purchased after December 2016 are perpetual licenses with annual software maintenance. Active software maintenance entitles you to new versions as they're released, priority support, and more.
Instructions for renewing your Surfer or Grapher software maintenance can be found in this article: Renew software maintenance
Instructions for installing the latest update if you have active maintenance can be found in this article: How do I upgrade to the latest version if my maintenance is active?
To upgrade to the most current version of Voxler or Strater:
- Visit MyAccount.
- Log in under Existing Customers.
- Click the Upgrade Software button.
- On the My Products page, click the product that you would like to upgrade to expand the product details section. Please note, if the serial number is missing from the list, it may have already been upgraded or it has not yet been registered to your account.
- Click the Upgrade to... link under Actions. This will add the upgrade to your cart.
- The page will refresh and add the upgrade item to your cart. Click the View Cart button near the top of the page or the Upgrade in cart link:
- Apply any promotional codes, if applicable.
- Click Checkout.
- Complete the of the required fields, review your order and click the Place Order button.
You will receive two emails immediately. The first will contain your order receipt and the second will contain download instructions for your license(s). If you do not receive these emails, first check your Spam/Junk folder. This information will also be available in your My Account portal on the Orders page. You will also see your My Products page update with the new version of Surfer. You will see you new product key and a download link. Your old serial number will be removed from this page.
If you do not wish to pay online, or with a credit card, please see the additional forms of payment accepted listed here: What Payment Options Does Golden Software Accept?.
Updated January 4, 2021