This article describes how to upgrade Voxler, Strater, MapViewer, Didger, and older Surfer and Grapher products (purchased prior to December 2016) to the current version. If you have active maintenance for Surfer or Grapher, you are entitled to a free upgrade to the latest version. Please review this article, How do I upgrade to the latest version if my maintenance is active? If you have a very old version of Surfer (7 and below), Grapher (3 and below), MapViewer (4 and below), or Didger (2 and below), you will need to contact our Sales team directly to place the order.
To upgrade to the most current version:
- Visit MyAccount.
- If you do not have an account, create one.
- Log in under Existing Customers.
- Click the Upgrade Software button.
- On the My Products page, click the product that you would like to upgrade to expand the product details section.
- If the serial number is missing from the list, it may have already been upgraded or it has not yet been registered to your account.
- Click the Upgrade to... link under Actions. This will add the upgrade to your cart.
- Click the View Cart button near the top of the page.
- Apply any promotional codes, if applicable.
- Click Checkout.
- Complete the of the required fields, review your order and click the Place Order button.
You will receive two emails immediately. The first will contain your order receipt and the second will contain download instructions for your license(s). If you do not receive these emails, first check your Spam/Junk folder, and then contact us if you still don't see them.
If you do not wish to pay online, or with a credit card, please see the additional forms of payment accepted listed here: What Payment Options Does Golden Software Accept?.
Updated September 28, 2017