This article describes how to purchase an upgrade from an older version of your Golden Software product to the current version. If you have active maintenance, you are entitled to a free upgrade to the latest version. Please review this article, How do I upgrade to the latest version if my maintenance is active?
Upgrade your Golden Software product to utilize the latest set of new features and improvements. A registered serial number is required in order to receive upgrade pricing.
To upgrade to the newest version from any previous version:
- Visit MyAccount.
- Log in under Existing Customer.
- Click the Upgrade Software button.
- On the My Products page, click the Upgrade to... button to the right of the serial number(s) you wish to upgrade. This will add the upgrade to your cart. If the serial number is missing from the list, it may have already been upgraded or you have not yet registered the serial number.
- Click the green View Cart button near the top of the page.
- Apply any promotional codes, if applicable.
- Click Proceed to Checkout.
- Choose your delivery address and click Continue.
- Toggle your desired Delivery Options and click Continue.
- Enter your credit card and billing address information and click Continue.
- Review your order and click the green Place Order button.
You will receive two emails immediately. The first will contain your order receipt and the second will contain download instructions for your license(s). If you do not receive these emails, first check your Spam/Junk folder, and then contact us if you still don't see them.
Updated February 2, 2017