Are you looking for the perfect 3D visual to clearly demonstrate the extent of contamination at a client’s site? With Surfer you can create a 3D conceptual site model that reveals the subsurface and helps you deliver a presentation that leaves a lasting impression on the project stakeholders.
CLICK HERE to download the data used and follow along at your own pace
This webinar will cover the following topics, teaching you how to:
- Interpolate field data to create a 3D grid
- Transform your 3D grid into a grid based map
- Visualize the 3D grid in the 3D view as a volume render, contours, isosurfaces, and image slices
- Combine map types and customize your model to create a cohesive final report figure
- Export and customize your 3D PDF to create a final output that impresses stakeholders
This webinar is for:
- Environmental professionals, hydrogeologists, remediation specialists, engineers, geologists, and geophysicists.
- Those who take pride in their work and want to better communicate their results to clients and stakeholders.
- Anyone tired of paying exorbitant fees for additional 3D modeling software solutions.